Things we will remember about Zeppo:
- Open hearted, peaceable, silly, Rowdy Boy.
- Long, tall Texan.
- Good at squeaky, high pitched talking.
- Crazy about swimming at the Quarries.
- Intimidated by positive obedience classes.
- Zeppo's and Bijou's nightly ritual of wild bed-top wrestling.
- Hogging the bed & pretending to be sound asleep when it was time to get down.
- Hanging over the babygate, telling visitors, "I'm so happy that you are here!"
- Cuddly, 78-pound lap dog.
- Kindly foster brother to 100+ Goldens.
- A follower and not a leader.
- Zeppo idolized his older sister, Caroline #05-061.
- Admittedly destructive, but Zeppo preferred we not elaborate. *Abundant love.
Zeppo brought us unending happiness & fun. We can't believe he is gone. Until we meet again Zeppo -- we miss you so much.